The trials and tribulations of a boating dog

Monday 25 March 2013

Spa Day

I went to see Aunty Shelley again on Friday.  I wasn’t too sure what was going on but I had a lot of photos taken just before we left home.  Last time I went I mooched around AS’s shed – it’s a bit like Pa’s with lots of machines and I wasn’t too sure what they were for.  I now know!!  There is a bath and a table that I was made to stand on whilst my hair was all trimmed.  I was a bit miffed that Ma left me with AS – I’ve told her before that I don’t like being left but AS was very nice to me and I did reward her with lots of kisses.  It was very tiring having to lift paws up then stand on my back legs then roll over.  Still I guess it was rather nice really and I have to admit that I did feel rather relaxed afterwards.

Before

Ma came back for me, thank goodness, there is only so much pampering that a pooch can take.  She couldn’t believe her eyes when she saw the handsome puppy that greeted her, she said that I looked more like the baby that they had collected six weeks before. 

It was raining when we left AS’s and, do you know what, I was made to walk back to the car – what would have happened if I had got my feet dirty?


After
 
Pa was well impressed with my new look and I strutted my stuff round the kitchen to show him the whole effect.  The cats seemed rather underwhelmed by the new me – but hey who cares??

Apparently I have to go to see AS every few weeks to keep myself looking this good – I think I can just about cope with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment